BDM (NT) on Star Choice
- Posts: 8628
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:33 pm
Just had some time play with this box and here are some notes.
1. The speed. The default xml offers 3M BDM clock. For NVRAM and flash read 6M works just fine. The RAM access MUST use 3M or 1.5M. Since our "program" uses ram so set to 3M will work for it.
2. After "reset 1" the A7 is 99999999. This value will not allow you to use "program" command. You must change it to a good ram value. Say "ffb60000". So the proper command to reset the box is
3. You can use 6M clock and use "sprogram" which is close to the "program" speed if you run at 3M for "program". There is a little bug that after you program the "app" you must issue a reset to be able to access the ram and flash. This bug will be fixed in next release.
The firmware of DSR is different than the DCT2224 and I am spending some time to see if fake UID is possible.
- Posts: 5014
- Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:25 pm
Your the Best Buddy. Always adding toys to Play With.
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:13 am
Nice Work Boss...Hope you get the FUID located and working
Far East of the Western World
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:38 am
- Location: Where it is cold
Hey guys any updates on this as i am tired of waiting for cable to show up here in the country and i am picking up a 405 to tinker with tomorrow as i am bored. I have been doing some reading through the other threads as well. Thanks in advance for any help.