Tampa, FL

JTAG (NT)for modem
Garfios

Tampa, FL

Post by Garfios »

buenas a todos, un familiar mio se mudo recientemente para Tampa FL, el tiene un SB4100 y un SB4200, me dijo que todos las luces se le encienden, lo que me hace pensar que esta conectado, sin embargo, no puede entrar al internet, yo le dije que usra algunos de los DNS # que se usan en Miami, pero no le trabajo, mi pregunta es, existe algun otro setup o configuracion que el pueda usar? Su vecino tiene uno igual al de el y le trabaj, el cheque ese y aparentemente son iguales. Muchas Gracias a todos.
PS. para el 42 esta usando 0.4.4.5-SCM01 y el 41 tiene el mismo SW.
arg

Post by arg »

hay muchos lugares que ya an pasado a una nueva seguridad y esos moden ya no funcionaran..si es asi welcome to docsis 3.
salu2
moddog

Post by moddog »

Garfios wrote:buenas a todos, un familiar mio se mudo recientemente para Tampa FL, el tiene un SB4100 y un SB4200, me dijo que todos las luces se le encienden, lo que me hace pensar que esta conectado, sin embargo, no puede entrar al internet, yo le dije que usra algunos de los DNS # que se usan en Miami, pero no le trabajo, mi pregunta es, existe algun otro setup o configuracion que el pueda usar? Su vecino tiene uno igual al de el y le trabaj, el cheque ese y aparentemente son iguales. Muchas Gracias a todos.
PS. para el 42 esta usando 0.4.4.5-SCM01 y el 41 tiene el mismo SW.
take it outside and put it in the garbage bin!
Good better best
Garfios

Post by Garfios »

moddog wrote:take it outside and put it in the garbage bin!
Well, the place that i'm talking about it, those modems still work, like I said before, his neighbor has a SB4100 that is working, maybe in some areas the new d3 is in effect, not there. But thanks for your rapid response.
PS. I know in Dade and Broward County (South Florida) the docsis 3 is in effect.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Garfios wrote:Well, the place that i'm talking about it, those modems still work, like I said before, his neighbor has a SB4100 that is working, maybe in some areas the new d3 is in effect, not there. But thanks for your rapid response.
PS. I know in Dade and Broward County (South Florida) the docsis 3 is in effect.
D3 In effect Has nothing to do with it. Theres a firmware to make the SB4200 Work with D2.0 and d11 Configs. Sb4100 and Sb4200 Use different firms So I doubt that they have the same firmware as you stated on your firt Post.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Garfios

Post by Garfios »

TUNDRA wrote:D3 In effect Has nothing to do with it. Theres a firmware to make the SB4200 Work with D2.0 and d11 Configs. Sb4100 and Sb4200 Use different firms So I doubt that they have the same firmware as you stated on your firt Post.
I really don't know which Firmware his neighbor is using, but it is working.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Garfios wrote:I really don't know which Firmware his neighbor is using, but it is working.
Then if you intend to mimic that modem you Need to find what firmware it has and How its working.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
RIP_Felipeferras

please guys

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

take it in to the right place but not in here cause this forum is for testing and programing so i suggest to take this somewhere else or even pm each other but we do not need any attention for anyone
tundra erase this post or ill do it
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

I am Not showing Him Anything. I am Simply Indicating that If he is woundering why One work and the Others don't then Its Firmware Related.
As for the Cloning Indication??????? Well You don't Need a High School Diploma to Think Of that. Thats a Far Streach from a Step by step on How to Get On Line. ;)

BTW

Where you able to Figure Out How the Get the SB6120 Back On Line??????

:D I did And Im not even from the Area. SO Keep your Hopes Up. ;)

Harry181

Re : Modem

Post by Harry181 »

Hey T

Thats a wicked speed
Far East of the Western World
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Harry181 wrote:Hey T

Thats a wicked speed
Its a DPC3000 Docsis 3.0 Modem.