anybody did a sb3100!!!

SB4XXX,SBV4XXX.
jackmode

anybody did a sb3100!!!

Post by jackmode »

i have about 3 sb3100 and i wanted to know if i could use the usb jtag on them already know about the serial way but tcniso crappy shiping got me sitting around with these modems, goood thing i didnt pay for them but i ordered a rs32 board from them and its been a month nothing happen now they said that they were out of stock but they have them in stock on the website if i could find away to modify these modem ill tell them i want my money back tcniso sucks they used to be good i dont know what happend so someone help me out
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

If you think it is important I can add this in to the support. The SB3100 uses v1.5 EJTAG spec. The conector is smaller one 20 pin I believe. I stopped supporting it since I do not see any interest on this.
GTF696

Post by GTF696 »

the 3100 is slower then the rest. But they are cheap... I have one I'd like to play with, but am not smart enough to figure out how to get the Sigma firmware to work.
tester5

Post by tester5 »

serial works fine.
jackmode

Post by jackmode »

i know this modem ant all that but how would you feel if you had three just laying around doing nothing when they can be modified and sold for profit i test almost all the modems in this forum so im good at what i do so usbdm if you could give suport for this modem it would be nice i just want to sell them hooked up and make profit cause i got them for free
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

OK I will try to play the modem doday and will let you know how to program it.
jackmode

Post by jackmode »

thanks man your the best im going to stop messing with tcniso its usb jtag all the way!!
tester5

Post by tester5 »

you can modify with serial faster comprende......the point of jtag is to access things that cant be done old way or to program faster like 5100 other then that i dotn see a point to even try to jtag that old modem soon will not be compatibile.....because of firmware. and hardware. my system is converting to doscis 1.1..... that 3100 dont have any firmware with that support that can be moded.
jackmode

Post by jackmode »

everything you are saying i already know i just want to get rid of them once i modify the i will sell them i ordered a serial cable from tcniso but the are taking to long its been a month now and nothing happen so if could get it to work with the jtag i will demand my refund from them
nunny

Post by nunny »

y dont you make the cable it only costs like 3 dollars to build
tester5

Post by tester5 »

man you wana sell them to make money and you worry about that extra u spend for the serial belive me arte things u gona need the serial and u cant use jtag.....
jackmode

Post by jackmode »

u dont unerstand it been a month since i ordered it from tcniso and they havent sent it yet money isnt the issue it just tcniso sucks i shouldnt have ordered from them and its the last time i ever order from tcniso so if i can find another way to do them i will request my refund
nunny

Post by nunny »

in this guide there is how to make the rs232 and rs233 http://rapidshare.com/files/30653672/Ha ... v1.6.2.pdf from here you can get the chip http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ICS-MAX232CPE-I ... dZViewItem or you can search for max232 to get a cable
tester5

Post by tester5 »

there are lots of other places you can get the serial already build fast shipping or in parts and u have to soder it more fun....for 10 mine i made a custum case.
jackmode

Post by jackmode »

were?