Post by lalokera »

tHANNKS FOR SHARING !!!!!!!!
themob

Post by themob »

Thank so much!
moddog

Post by moddog »

felipeferras wrote:
can some one help me please with my sb5100, ok i flash it with SB5100MOD then i typ 192.168.100.1:666 and i get the SB5100MOD control panel i go to the clone page and change the mac address to a valid one when i plug out and plug in the modem all light come on then all went only the standby light is on please tell me were i went wrong?:x
RIP_Felipeferras

haber tundra explicale creo k no entienden

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

hey tundra tell my friend right here how to do what he want
i think he want to go online but im not sure well you should tell him cause maybe he just want to test but who knows
is in you're hands tundra
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:can some one help me please with my sb5100, ok i flash it with SB5100MOD then i typ 192.168.100.1:666 and i get the SB5100MOD control panel i go to the clone page and change the mac address to a valid one when i plug out and plug in the modem all light come on then all went only the standby light is on please tell me were i went wrong?:x
That means Modem is in standby Mode. LOL so press the standby button. if it stays the same that means you programed the firm when modem was in standby mode. to fix you must reflash back to stock take out of standby mode then re flash firm. fo all other questions like how to do the settings , load configs and Such got to CH Stie to Ask or Find out.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
moddog

Post by moddog »

TUNDRA wrote:That means Modem is in standby Mode. LOL so press the standby button. if it stays the same that means you programed the firm when modem was in standby mode. to fix you must reflash back to stock take out of standby mode then re flash firm. fo all other questions like how to do the settings , load configs and Such got to CH Stie to Ask or Find out.
thanks thanks thanks tundra you are the man see why i love this forum you ppl are the best
moddog

Post by moddog »

all i need was to just turn on the flipping modem lol thanks tundra:D:D:D:D
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:all i need was to just turn on the flipping modem lol thanks tundra:D:D:D:D
LOL No Problem Buddy. Many people make that Mistake. Even I did at one Point. LOL
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
wickedcid

ch site

Post by wickedcid »

Hey can some one pm me the link to the ch site as i am wanting to learn about a 5100 for a friend of mine to test...Thanks in advance

Cid
moddog

Post by moddog »

cablehack.net
Good better best