Unstable Arris TG862G

This is JTAG to debrick any JTAG device. Modem, cable boxes, dish boxes routers.
Rickz

Unstable Arris TG862G

Post by Rickz »

Regards,

i own a TG862G (front and back chip)suddenly started acting anormally, it's restating even without theISP coaxial connected, it was working good, i suspect the isp did something and the flash got damaged, i tried over telnet to see logs for troubleshooting but it keep reseting (lan disconnected) and won't have time to do anything, then finally does a full restart

i have some doubts, what is the best firmware for this version?
can i repair this modem without loosing other functions like wify, telephone..... ?
it has two chips, i bought the test clip 3m 16 pins available, also came with a cable ready for jtagNT

if can't repair original firmware, what is the best option (modded firmware) available for this model ??

i will get a power source to supply the 3.3V (orange cable) then connect the test clic, don't know exactly the pin numbers , jtag has 14 pins, don't know the order,
if connection is the same as SB6120: usbjtag.com//jtagnt/sb6120front.jpg
but on jtag nt device how i know who is who (pin numbers) :?: :|
if i connect wrong will the device(jtagnt) got damaged ??

this is my first time trying to use jtag nt, so sorry for many cuestions, i bought it many years ago but never had to use it before

cables + device: https://ibb.co/h7Fm4D1

My Best Regards