Dct700 not activated

This is JTAG to debrick any JTAG device. Modem, cable boxes, dish boxes routers.
[email protected]

Dct700 not activated

Post by [email protected] »

I feel bad asking this but have read and read the posts with no answer.Im a newbie(surprise ,surprise).I am unable to activate my dct700.How do I activate the cable box?.I have done the online activation but with no luck.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

[email protected] wrote:I feel bad asking this but have read and read the posts with no answer.Im a newbie(surprise ,surprise).I am unable to activate my dct700.How do I activate the cable box?.I have done the online activation but with no luck.
On Line Activation Has ABSOLUTLY NOTHING to do with DCT700........

If a DCT700 Is Not ACTIVE, Only way to activate it is CALLING CACO.......
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
[email protected]

caco..

much appreciated...thx
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

[email protected] wrote:much appreciated...thx
No Problem

FYI, On Line Activation has to do with Activating the USBJTAG NT or USBBDM NT Tools.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
[email protected]

Caco

Ok...so I am at a loss....who and how do I contact Caco?.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

[email protected] wrote:Ok...so I am at a loss....who and how do I contact Caco?.
Who = YOU
How = BY PHONE TO ORDER SERVICE........................

How can this be confusing?
[email protected]

got it

Not familiar with the term...Caco
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

[email protected] wrote:Not familiar with the term...Caco
LOL Short for Cable Company. LMFAO
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

[email protected] wrote:Ok...so I am at a loss....who and how do I contact Caco?.
capone was being a smart ass...you DO NOT wanna call the cable co. unless you wanna subscribe to that box..please take some time and do some reading...go back a few years worth of posts in the topic you would like to start testing..all your questions have been answered millions of times..also use the search to narrow down your search
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:capone was being a smart ass...you DO NOT wanna call the cable co. unless you wanna subscribe to that box..please take some time and do some reading...go back a few years worth of posts in the topic you would like to start testing..all your questions have been answered millions of times..also use the search to narrow down your search
LOL I was not, He asked HOW TO ACTIVATE CHANNELS, and Only CACO can Activate, ONE can NOT activate channels with USBJTAG NT, Unless I am Mistaken, If so Please let me Know. ;)
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

CAPONE wrote:LOL I was not, He asked HOW TO ACTIVATE CHANNELS, and Only CACO, ONE can NOT activate channels with USBJTAG NT, Unless I am Mistaken, If so Please let me Know. ;)
LMFAO...OOOoooOOoo you are correct my friend...you are correct!
live your life like a beer commericial
[email protected]

Respect

Appreciate the feedback gentlemen.....you have my respect.
BTW...I did call caco...even they were unable to activate the box...guess it must be fried?....
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

[email protected] wrote:Appreciate the feedback gentlemen.....you have my respect.
BTW...I did call caco...even they were unable to activate the box...guess it must be fried?....
If you change the OEM Information, Then CLEARLY CACO will not be able to Activate Box. WHY is it you think we FAKE UID??????????????? You needed to Activate BEFORE Playing with the BOX not AFTER. LOL

Boy you need to do some READING to Understand the GAME...............
[email protected]

Agree

I agree...Im still learning the rules of the game...I do have a lot of reading to do.....its back to school for me..
[email protected]

Software?

So I now have an activated new dct700 from caco....I have picture along with basic channels as I requested.All is hooked up but the program still states that DCT is not activated.USB shows connected along with debug off....am I missing a step or is my software at fault?