SB6120 bricked

This is JTAG to debrick any JTAG device. Modem, cable boxes, dish boxes routers.
field3d

SB6120 bricked

Post by field3d »

Hello I have one SB6120 that modem came with alpha 1.1 pre installed then I tried to restore to stock original with an 8mb "full dump" that the people sold me gave me, writes fine without errors and when I disconnect all and begin to test the modem but the modem with a green red light on power the rest off then I read on this forum this solution for other people similar like me to make alive again alpha 1.1 I did similar like this:

Copyright (C) 2010,2011,2012
USB JTAG NT 0.46
Target: SB6120
-flshdct 0
Found Address= 00000000 25FL064A
-ldram U-Boot
C:/Documents and Settings/Sistemas/Escritorio/Respaldo 500/usbjtag/Script.Intuitivo.by.SaNTy-R1.v1.0.Final/SB6120/SB6120_Noisy_Bootloader.bin loaded
-program U-Boot
Erase starts...
Erase time 00:00:00 (.812)
Program Starts...
Program speed 190.51 KB/s
Program time 00:00:00 (.688)
Program pass, if no further programming needed, power off/on the target
-speed 2
-ldram UBFI1
C:/Documents and Settings/Sistemas/Escritorio/Respaldo 500/usbjtag/Script.Intuitivo.by.SaNTy-R1.v1.0.Final/SB6120/SBH_Alpha1.0.0-BPI_DISABLED.bin loaded
-ldram UBFI2
C:/Documents and Settings/Sistemas/Escritorio/Respaldo 500/usbjtag/Script.Intuitivo.by.SaNTy-R1.v1.0.Final/SB6120/SBH_Alpha1.0.0-BPI_DISABLED.bin loaded
-program UBFI2
Erase starts...
Erase time 00:00:25 (.156)
Program Starts...
Program speed 155.34 KB/s
Program time 00:00:24 (.891)
-cmpram UBFI2
Time 00:00:16 (.312)
Compare data OK
-program UBFI1
Erase starts...
Erase time 00:00:25 (.328)
Program Starts...
Program speed 155.15 KB/s
Program time 00:00:24 (.922)
-cmpram UBFI1
Time 00:00:16 (.296)
Compare data OK

Now the only difference here is I used SBH_Alpha_6120_1.1.bin instead SBH_Alpha1.0.0-BPI_DISABLED.bin then appears all fine I disconnect all and test the modem and now I see all lights on then all go to off but power green led is the only ON the rest off. I connect the modem to my computer with CAT network and computer say me unidentified network I try to reach http://192.168.100.1 and say error I try to use putty and say network unreachable. Now before to try to restore I was able to login with putty and via http.
How can i revive my modem? Consider the people sold me the modem is unreachable and in that case I don´t know if the dump him gave me on a CD was the correct full dump or not.
Any suggestion?
Thank you
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Looks like you can program without issue. Then only is you need a good backup. Any good modem can be your reference.
field3d

Where can I find?

Post by field3d »

Where can I find one file like you are saying or how to do? I have weeks trying to program imagine I began with blackcat USB then I bought JTAG with JTAG works better because at least turn on the all the lights. I downloaded a full dump called sb6120 8m-original.bin on sbh forum and same issue all lights on then turn off all except POWER on GREEN SOLID.
Thank you
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

field3d wrote:Where can I find one file like you are saying or how to do? I have weeks trying to program imagine I began with blackcat USB then I bought JTAG with JTAG works better because at least turn on the all the lights. I downloaded a full dump called sb6120 8m-original.bin on sbh forum and same issue all lights on then turn off all except POWER on GREEN SOLID.
Thank you
Send an email to [email protected] and I can send you my backup. See if helps you to debrick the modem.
field3d

Already sent

Post by field3d »

I sent you the mail.
Thank you
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

field3d wrote:I sent you the mail.
Thank you
If you have the Original bin of the Modem and its corrupted it can be resored. So long as the CERTS are still good in the BackUp it can be Fixed. I have done this for a few members here.
field3d

I have the bin

Post by field3d »

I have the bin could you try to fix? I'll be grateful I have blackcat now USB JTAG and I'm like a crazy. Thank you
field3d

and how can I send you?

Post by field3d »

and how can I send you the bin?
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

field3d wrote:and how can I send you the bin?
send him a pm
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

field3d wrote:I have the bin could you try to fix? I'll be grateful I have blackcat now USB JTAG and I'm like a crazy. Thank you
Yes I can Fix it for you. Check your PM
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

OK Buddy. the reason its Bricked is becouse your NVRAM Is Corrupted. someone ( If Not You ) Programmed the Boot file in the NVRAM.
If this is the Original BackUp Sent to you that you Mentioned then ITS NO GOOD. Have them re send you the Original backUp.
field3d

The problem is

Post by field3d »

The problem is that the people sold me the modem give me that disc but I tried to reach and suddenly disappear is there other way to do without that rom with other rom or something like that?
Thank you
field3d

I mean

Post by field3d »

I mean on do other way is to making with other info or files different of that backup, because I think that people gave me a fake I suspected but you confirm me that. Someone here posted maybe with a backup from other modem, just don' know, the problem is that I'm trying to find more roms or things for weeks and is for that I bought USB JTAG because i thought was this the problem I have blackcat usb and I thought was the problem but not how you see. I hope someone can help me.
Thank you
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

field3d wrote:I mean on do other way is to making with other info or files different of that backup, because I think that people gave me a fake I suspected but you confirm me that. Someone here posted maybe with a backup from other modem, just don' know, the problem is that I'm trying to find more roms or things for weeks and is for that I bought USB JTAG because i thought was this the problem I have blackcat usb and I thought was the problem but not how you see. I hope someone can help me.
Thank you
So long as its a Good BackUp it will work. PM USBBDM as he said he can send you a Backup to try. If you still have problem I can log on TeamView and Fix it for you.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

File was sent yesterday and hope he can get it work with full backup.