WRT54GL v1.1 debrick help

This is JTAG to debrick any JTAG device. Modem, cable boxes, dish boxes routers.
BoRoU

WRT54GL v1.1 debrick help

Post by BoRoU »

Well there can lend me a hand that I have stalled and no where to keep trying things ...
We put in a situation ...
I tear up my WRT54GL v1.1 for changing the mac and flash and all that.
Well at first I got enough problems as it is seen as a watchdog and it can not be "everything" ...
The issue is that finally got to change the mac and testing, and then it stopped as it was ...
Continue testing and trying to write the flash, I was fried, and no bag rioja ...
The problem is that I do not USBJTAG will detect the flash and before I give and I detect it only takes ...
IDCODE 0535217F
Broadcom BCM5352
IMPCODE 800,904
DMA supoorted
but fails to remove that flash takes, and after that I disconnect the usb USBJTAG and reconnect it as it is totally fried ...
The problem is that does not detect the flash can not do anything more ...
I have also tried to say that flash is flshset CFE 22a2 ec tells me the model of flash (k8d3216ubc) but I do not erase the CFE, and when I sprogram CFE USBJTAG off the hook and stay ...

Any suggestions?

THXS.

PD. Sorry for my terrible English, and this translation of Mr. Google Translator.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Old USB JTAG had some issues ebricking the new WRT54G routers, NT had this improved. Sorry due to the clone there will not be a lot of support to old USB JTAG any more.
The NT had significantly lower the number of lockups when do detect.
BoRoU

Post by BoRoU »

So I say that because you have copied the program and still not supporting the old usbjtag ....
Anyway I prefer not to make any comment on that.

Thanks for nothing.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

BoRoU wrote:So I say that because you have copied the program and still not supporting the old usbjtag ....
Anyway I prefer not to make any comment on that.

Thanks for nothing.
I am not sure if you are legit user yet. (There are more cloner user now). The development of USB JTAG is stopped. This is what I mean new support.

When you say I have copied program, what do you mean? If you with this forum long enough, you will know that USB JTAG was created from USB BDM which is created from scratch. Not "copied" from anyone.
BoRoU

Post by BoRoU »

Forget it, you only say that I do not think that does not continue supporting your product.
If I am a legit user? Soy BoRoU http://www.cmhacks.com Manager and Manager http://www.elrincondelsymbian.com think I am trustworthy or not?
I USBJTAG almost from when it first went on sale so it was pretty good as is the issue mounted ...
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Join Date: Oct 2007, USB JTAG was created about one year before that date. But I trust you to be the legit user.

The announcement of stop development of old USB JTAG was made long ago. This is like obsolete Windows 95 and Microsoft not longer provide patch to it. The clones give a very strong reason. You will not see new drivers that will support Windows 95.

If it is not the cloner, some new dll might continue support old USB JTAG. But new features like CFI, tap command (which used for debrick router) is not easy (worth) to continue add to the old USB JTAG. The latest PIC32MX support is going to make USB JTAG NT open another door to developers.

If you like the old USB JTAG, you are still legit user and you are welcome to use resource (software) from here. There is simply no new update to fix any issues. (Ask Microsoft to fix add support of USB on DOS6.0?) There will be continue new devices come out and if the old USB JTAG can work on it, you are lucky, if not chances that the support on NT is higher.
dragonmas

Post by dragonmas »

I still have a VW Super Beetle.I wonder where i can cry to get support for it? :(