Problemas con BDM ayuda por fabor.

Spanish BDM forum

Moderators: elkora, nando29

novato

Problemas con BDM ayuda por fabor.

Post by novato »

Tengo problemas con mi BDM NT, despues the flashar el NVram la caja no prende ni hace nada esta es una DTC2000 PH8, ya he tratado el debrick pero nada funciona cuando comienzo el programa to do bien, Activado, USB connected,BDM ON, pero cuando trato de identificar el chip el BDM se pone en OFF:mad:
Y otra pregunta cuando selecciona el trarget solo me da la opcion de DTC2224 y la caja dice 2244 sera un problema si selecciono 2224? o que necesito hacer para que salgo la opcion para la 2244.
Gracias.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

novato wrote:Tengo problemas con mi BDM NT, despues the flashar el NVram la caja no prende ni hace nada esta es una DTC2000 PH8, ya he tratado el debrick pero nada funciona cuando comienzo el programa to do bien, Activado, USB connected,BDM ON, pero cuando trato de identificar el chip el BDM se pone en OFF:mad:
Y otra pregunta cuando selecciona el trarget solo me da la opcion de DTC2224 y la caja dice 2244 sera un problema si selecciono 2224? o que necesito hacer para que salgo la opcion para la 2244.
Gracias.
El DCT2224 Es para Abos, DCT2224 y DCT2244. Es Lo mismo.

Si la caja No tendras que Hacer Un Debrick. Espero le Hayas Hecho Un BackUp andtes de programar Nada. De No ser asi, Tendras que Buscar Uno Para revivir la caja. Usa estos commandos Y me dejas saver si te trabajo. Nesesitas tener un Buen BackUp Para Usar con estos comandos.

ldram code
ldram nvram
r a7 200400
r rpc 468
setram nvram
reset 1
init
flshdct code
program code
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

When BDM ON it accept command from the software. If BDM OFF it is running and will not accept the command.
It is normal to see BDM OFF when it is doing programming or erasing.
novato

Post by novato »

Gracias por tu ayuda pero cuando pongo el comando reset 1, el USB BDM se pone en OFF y si pongo flshdct code sale Unknown flash type!
Report these values http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum ffff,ffff.
Si hice los backups antes de programar, y despues tengo que desconectar todo para que el BDM se ponga en ON, pero cunado le a boton detect chip the BDM turns OFF.
novato

Post by novato »

Thank you for your replay but the BDM turns OFF when a put reset 1 or click the detect the chip button, is not programming or erasing the chip.
Sorry for my bad English.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

That is not normal. Check if you have the pin 1 connect right.
There should be indication that pin 1. On the http://www.usbjtag.com page the pin 1 is marked. reset 1 must get you DEBUG ON. If not check to see if everything is right.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

On some box Models its Marked 1 on MOBO On Other Models there will be a Small DOT that Indicates Pin 1.

If Box does not have Power when I enter command reset 1 then it will go to BDM OFF SO make sure Box is Pluged In.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
novato

Post by novato »

My box have a Small dot and the clable is in the correct pin 1, I have power in the box but still the have the problem I change the power supply but still the have problem.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

novato wrote:My box have a Small dot and the clable is in the correct pin 1, I have power in the box but still the have the problem I change the power supply but still the have problem.
Did the Box work Before? Or you Got this Box in Bricked Condition? It could be a Bad Power supply Board. Not a Very Common Problem, But I have come across a Few.
novato

Post by novato »

Yes the box was workig before, I change the power supply but still the same problem. I have other box DCT2224 PH8, this one is conect to comca$t and I want trying to clone. But i have no power after flashing the code and Nvram.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

novato wrote:Yes the box was workig before, I change the power supply but still the same problem. I have other box DCT2224 PH8, this one is conect to comca$t and I want trying to clone. But i have no power after flashing the code and Nvram.
So What are you Saying? You DIDN'T Make a BackUp Before trying to Program? And if the Box was Working Why you wanted to CLONE IT?

And did the Code and NVRAM come from another Box with Same PH8 Board?

Sounds Like your going to Have to Find a BOX f the Same PH8 Board that Is working and Make a Good BackUp then Write that BackUp Using the Commands I posted Before to Be able to DeBrick this Box.

Do you Have TeamView? I can Log on And DeBrick it for you Remotely If you Like.
novato

Post by novato »

I have 2 boxes a working one connect to comcast the board is PH8, and i have this one PH8 to, the one is broke no power on after programming NVRAM and CODE, I have the NVRAM and CODE of the 2 boxes .
Yes i have TeamView, it will be great if you can doit for me, let me know.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Check Your PM
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

USBBDM

See if you can get with this Member on TeamView.

I tryed every trick in the Book I Know of and Still No Good.

I did Program a Good Box and all worked well So Its is the Box for sure.

And if your succesfull ( I have no Doubt LOL ) Please share the The INFO. :D

Thanks.
novato

Post by novato »

Thank you for your help TUNDRA