Problemas con BDM ayuda por fabor.

Spanish BDM forum
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

TUNDRA wrote:USBBDM

See if you can get with this Member on TeamView.

I tryed every trick in the Book I Know of and Still No Good.

I did Program a Good Box and all worked well So Its is the Box for sure.

And if your succesfull ( I have no Doubt LOL ) Please share the The INFO. :D

Thanks.
I will be back in a week and only then I can use teamviewer to help others.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

novato wrote:Thank you for your help TUNDRA
Well I tryed. I wish I had that Box Here. I would Have a Ball.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

novato wrote:Thank you for your help TUNDRA
Well Did some testing Here Novato

I erased the full flash and Got box in same condition as yours. No Display or responce when power was applied. I was able to Revive the Box By setting all the registers and Using speed 2, The programed the code and the NVRAM. Box is Now back to Life Less Guide. However thats Easy to fix.

Maybe I can get with you on TeamView and give it one more Try. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
novato

Post by novato »

Yes you can can try if you want, let me know.
modems2

Post by modems2 »

novato a mi me sale lo mismo Report these values http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum ffff,ffff como lo resolviste
gracias
soporteatmega

Problemas con el USBJtag BDMNT nunca lo he usado

Post by soporteatmega »

Desde que adquiri el USBBDMNT nunca he podido usarlo, lo activo tal y como se muestra en las guias que ponen aqui, y nunca he podido utilizarlo, solo me funciona El USBJtagNT. Con el USBBDMNT he tratado todo y lo activo como pueden ver en la imagen pero cuando le cambio para modificar un modem me dice HARDWARE INCOMPATIBLE.
Alguien que me diga que puedo hacer ya que si lo compre no era para tenerlo de lujo.

justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

soporteatmega wrote:Desde que adquiri el USBBDMNT nunca he podido usarlo, lo activo tal y como se muestra en las guias que ponen aqui, y nunca he podido utilizarlo, solo me funciona El USBJtagNT. Con el USBBDMNT he tratado todo y lo activo como pueden ver en la imagen pero cuando le cambio para modificar un modem me dice HARDWARE INCOMPATIBLE.
Alguien que me diga que puedo hacer ya que si lo compre no era para tenerlo de lujo.

primero de todo es que está utilizando una versión muy anticuado! Actualiza tu software! en segundo lugar, qué eligió el blanco adecuado para lo que quieres probar?
y finalmente .... ¿por qué highjacking otra persona hilo en lugar de crear su propia
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Tal Como Dijop, Justsomeguy, NO ANDES escribiendo en threads Viejos.
Segundo, EL USBBDM No trabaja Para MODEMS. Si lo compraste para eso, La equvocacion fue tuyta por no Leer para que se usa cada herramienta.

EL USBBDM NT trabaja para las cajas DCT2224

Para Modems y demas cajas Te hace falta el USB JTAG NT.....
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

First you need to use latest software. This GUI looks too old.
When it says hardware incompatible, that means you have used the wrong tool or selected wrong target.

If you have BDM NT it will not work on Sb5100 modems. If you have JTAG NT it will not work for DCT2224. They are different. You have to use the right tool.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:First you need to use latest software. This GUI looks too old.
When it says hardware incompatible, that means you have used the wrong tool or selected wrong target.

If you have BDM NT it will not work on Sb5100 modems. If you have JTAG NT it will not work for DCT2224. They are different. You have to use the right tool.
Its Version 38, Way Old even if it still works. version :D
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

well there you have it soporteatmega...3 replies from 3 different people all saying the same thing ~ :D what does that tell you? :confused: 100% USER ERROR !

así que ahí lo tienen ... soporteatmega tres respuestas de tres personas diferentes, todos diciendo lo mismo ~: D ¿qué te dice eso? : Confused: 100% ERROR DE USUARIO
live your life like a beer commericial