sb6120 modem

JTAG work on Surfboard cable modem.

Moderator: justsomeguy

gcan

sb6120 modem

Post by gcan »

hi good evening fellows i have a sb6120 modem i will like to know if its the same way you program a sb5100 modem if no can some tell me what i need to do to program a 6120 thanks fellows
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

As moddog has already told you, Look on the left side of the screen. Everything you need is here, You just need to READ and not expect people to Hold you by the hand.......

You been a member since 2009, I figure FIVE years is enough time to read every single post on this site!!!!!!!

This LINK may help you.......
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Look at Capone - soon to be nearing 5000 Posts ! Next, he'll become a Motivational Speaker and you can see him at your local University. What a Motivator!
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Killswitch wrote:Look at Capone - soon to be nearing 5000 Posts ! Next, he'll become a Motivational Speaker and you can see him at your local University. What a Motivator!
LMFAO, Thats would be the LAST thing on my Mind. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
cherrymachine

cap one

Post by cherrymachine »

Yeah, 4900 of them are copied and pasted...lol
Skyhigh

Post by Skyhigh »

merkin

Post by merkin »

cherrymachine wrote:Yeah, 4900 of them are copied and pasted...lol
hehe...
teach a man to fish...so he catches what is mine...no thanks.
syankey1970

Post by syankey1970 »

gcan wrote:hi good evening fellows i have a sb6120 modem i will like to know if its the same way you program a sb5100 modem if no can some tell me what i need to do to program a 6120 thanks fellows

nowhere near the same! Pay attention to the instructions and make sure that your first act upon a successful detect is to make 2 or 3 copies and verify each one. a test clip will make this sooooo much easier.
stomperz

Post by stomperz »

merkin wrote:hehe...
teach a man to fish...so he catches what is mine...no thanks.
Taken form old post of mine.
Image Avid Fisherman

Ya .. but when u teach him to fish make sure he doesn't have a GPS in his pocket and steel your spot!

Not that i'm guilty of that:rolleyes:
Sorry for my poor English, it is my primary language.:rolleyes:
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

syankey1970 wrote:nowhere near the same! Pay attention to the instructions and make sure that your first act upon a successful detect is to make 2 or 3 copies and verify each one. a test clip will make this sooooo much easier.
Hey Buddy, Why Bother? Its Clear these R'Tards don't even take the time to Read. They want it all handed down to them. You been around long enough to know... ;)