UJmodem and certs.

JTAG work on Surfboard cable modem.

Moderator: justsomeguy

usbbdm

UJmodem and certs.

Post by usbbdm »

I heard someone had indicate the problems with the cert function of UJmodem.
Someone indicate the file name is not right. Someone also want to port cert from another kind of modem.
I have studied those case and decide to add better function to the cert. That involves ASN.1 decoder/encoder.
There is another requirement to support ambit 256 and fix bugs in ambit 200 mac change. This will be the project for next a while.
Please give your thought (bugs are also welcome) on UJmodems and next release will have some significant change.
mark370

Post by mark370 »

cool been waiting for this if you need any help with owt giz a shout :)

also as for bugs ive not found any in UJmodem as of yet but there is a few bugs in the 3 versions of non-vol explorer i can list all the bugs in each version if needed,
so a new way to grab the certs e.g UJmodem is a good move.
ive also found asn1 to be flawless in decoding & encoding certs so implementing that into uj is also a good move, pity asn1 didnt sign, it would be a very nice if it did lol.

Regards
lanasingh

UJmodem and certs

Post by lanasingh »

I am in the process of transferring account from one cPanel server to another cPanel server, there are 3 accounts with SSLCerts from GeoTrust, obviously the IPs will change, but do I have to re-install the certs on the new server or with this be taken care of when I run the transfer accounts option in cPanel
offtop: louis vuitton handbags
oldnewbie

Post by oldnewbie »

Any advances USBBDM... on cert injection and manipulation between MOtorola modems?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I need testers. I was waiting the ambit200 testing to be finished.
In the cmcert there are three places that hold the MAC info and you can only change one of them. Change the mac info in the cert does not seem to work and will erase the cert completely.
So the cert has to come with the mac address. Change mac address also need to use external tool to generate proper cert. If that is the case, then UJmodem can be quite simple as of inject cert. oldnewbie if you want you can test some of the functions.
macanazo

i will help....

Post by macanazo »

i can test. Let me know what you need me to do.