USB JTAG NT 0.67 uploaded.

News to announce.
usbbdm

USB JTAG NT 0.67 uploaded.

Post by usbbdm »

One change is someone reported 0.65 and 0.66 sometime crashed when running on a PC that has older version software running before.
Also fixed some spelling error.
Please report back any issues.
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

good stuff, thank you. How did team viewer go? I haven't checked the recording. Maybe I'll leaving it on so you can login and test whenever you want?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Pir8pete wrote:good stuff, thank you. How did team viewer go? I haven't checked the recording. Maybe I'll leaving it on so you can login and test whenever you want?
I used teamviewer and found the issue. I could manually fix the issue but decide to make 0.67 instead.
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

usbbdm wrote:I used teamviewer and found the issue. I could manually fix the issue but decide to make 0.67 instead.
let me know if you need team viewer left on to test with again, and i'll have that pc stay awake.
And so far 0.67 is working great.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Pir8pete wrote:let me know if you need team viewer left on to test with again, and i'll have that pc stay awake.
And so far 0.67 is working great.
No need to remote control any more. The problem is identified and solved in 0.67.
pasor

Post by pasor »

I just installed usb jtag 0.67 and i am getting error message will not open the application.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

pasor wrote:I just installed usb jtag 0.67 and i am getting error message will not open the application.
Can I take a look remotely? It should all be the new feature that try to get the old configuration to the new one.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Everything working just fine here. No problems with 0.65, 0.66, 0.67 or any previous version. They all still work just fine.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

It has been reported that due to large amount of target supported by USB JTAG NT, the selection of target becomes more difficult now. I will find a better way to select the target.
One possible solution will be add a search box and you can enter partial name of the target and software will list the available target.
eg. You can type 6120 and for each digit you entered in the available target list will be changed until SB6120 is listed.
This is just one idea, if anyone has better idea please post in here. I will implement it in 0.68.
pasor

Post by pasor »

usbbdm check pm
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

pasor wrote:usbbdm check pm
The reason is he only download 0.67 software without running setup.
The big notice is that for older user to use 0.65 and up you need to run setup once for 0.65 and up to copy files to %appdata%\usbjtag folder. Otherwise the software will not start.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

If you have error of "MSVCP100.dll missing" error download this.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... px?id=5555