USB JTAG NT 0.53 uploaded. (Win)

News to announce.
usbbdm

USB JTAG NT 0.53 uploaded. (Win)

Post by usbbdm »

This will fix the issue of side-by-side issue. However the machine which made this build have been auto updated and cannot revert back. I have to find a way to get older way back.
DM500 is supported. I will upload a video how to debrick the DM500.
uga

Post by uga »

Thanks, will give it a try right now...
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Working Great Here....
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

usbbdm wrote:This will fix the issue of side-by-side issue. However the machine which made this build have been auto updated and cannot revert back. I have to find a way to get older way back.
DM500 is supported. I will upload a video how to debrick the DM500.
So you are basically saying you downloaded Microcraps updates and want to go back to what you had before? Is it just individual updates or the whole OS?
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

This update cannot be reversed. I have to re-install OS and development again and then build without this update. Too many complains about this update on the net.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:This update cannot be reversed. I have to re-install OS and development again and then build without this update. Too many complains about this update on the net.
What Update is that? and What OS?
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

usbbdm wrote:This update cannot be reversed. I have to re-install OS and development again and then build without this update. Too many complains about this update on the net.
well with all the updates you've been putting out lately and all the new things we can test with your tools people shouldn't complain to much and realize that little bugs will sometimes happen.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BOSS MAN :D WE ALL APPRECIATE ALL THE HARD WORK AND HOURS YOU PUT INTO THIS :D
live your life like a beer commericial
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

TUNDRA wrote:What Update is that? and What OS?
Both Windows 7 and XP. The name of the update is "software distribution service 3.0". Check if you have it or not. If you have it you might not be able do system reverse.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:Both Windows 7 and XP. The name of the update is "software distribution service 3.0". Check if you have it or not. If you have it you might not be able do system reverse.
No Can't find it. So your saying becouse of this Update you can't do a System Restore? Is that what you mean by System Reverse?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

TUNDRA wrote:No Can't find it. So your saying becouse of this Update you can't do a System Restore? Is that what you mean by System Reverse?
Yes. This update might only happen on a development setup.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

seems very odd that you cannot even do a system restore :confused: i'm surprised that they put out an update like that . considering almost anywhere you buy a computer from now adays will NOT give you the windows disk in case you wanna wipe out the comp yourself and totally redo everything. they all say just do a system restore ! man i've had fight after fight with places trying to get the damn copy of windows....i know i can just download it..but that is not the point ..the point is you buy a comp and them bastards won't even give you the tools you need to make the damn thing work if you have to totally wipe it...but i guess i'm going off topic a bit here and started to rant...sorry.....
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:seems very odd that you cannot even do a system restore :confused: i'm surprised that they put out an update like that . considering almost anywhere you buy a computer from now adays will NOT give you the windows disk in case you wanna wipe out the comp yourself and totally redo everything. they all say just do a system restore ! man i've had fight after fight with places trying to get the damn copy of windows....i know i can just download it..but that is not the point ..the point is you buy a comp and them bastards won't even give you the tools you need to make the damn thing work if you have to totally wipe it...but i guess i'm going off topic a bit here and started to rant...sorry.....
They do this to save on Costs and they Have a Recovery Partition for that type of Situation. Aside from that if the HD becomes Damage you can Buy the Recovery Disks. However in such a Case I rather do from Scratch and not having the Recovey partition gives you Full Use of HD Space.... :D