USB JTAG NT 0.48 uploaded. (Win)

News to announce.
usbbdm

USB JTAG NT 0.48 uploaded. (Win)

Post by usbbdm »

1. Add quick target switching. (Tools->recent targets).
2. Add recent files.
3. Add Conexant CPU support. Three boxes tested are
Viewsat (ARM920T)
Sonicview (ARM946)
CNX Nano2 (ARM946)

The Intel flash are implemented, though not tested. Other Conexant CPU should also work but willing to make minor tweaks. Other ARM target will be added one by one. Do not try other ARM with 0.48 yet. Only Conexant CPUs supported.
illusivenick

Post by illusivenick »

Awesome great news! thanks for the new release!! :D
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Can I ask why there is DCH70 in the list when nothing can be done with it as of yet?
prence18

Post by prence18 »

the new 0.48 i have notice that when i click on tools and go down to recent targets there is nothing.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

prence18 wrote:the new 0.48 i have notice that when i click on tools and go down to recent targets there is nothing.
You have not selected. It will record up to 9 last targets. From now on if you select one it will remember it.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

It definitely is very nice, compared to the older revisions it has come a long way with alot more features. Nothing out there compares to this. All we need now is a USBJtagNT/BDM combo :)
xy-Zee

Post by xy-Zee »

thanks for the hard work as always
moddog

Post by moddog »

MassModz wrote:It definitely is very nice, compared to the older revisions it has come a long way with alot more features. Nothing out there compares to this. All we need now is a USBJtagNT/BDM combo :)
I like this idea:D
Good better best
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:It definitely is very nice, compared to the older revisions it has come a long way with alot more features. Nothing out there compares to this. All we need now is a USBJtagNT/BDM combo :)
moddog wrote:I like this idea:D
That makes THREE OF USE. Would be Great IN DEED.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
talypascual

THANKS for ur hard work

Post by talypascual »

usbbdm wrote:1. Add quick target switching. (Tools->recent targets).
2. Add recent files.
3. Add Conexant CPU support. Three boxes tested are
Viewsat (ARM920T)
Sonicview (ARM946)
CNX Nano2 (ARM946)

The Intel flash are implemented, though not tested. Other Conexant CPU should also work but willing to make minor tweaks. Other ARM target will be added one by one. Do not try other ARM with 0.48 yet. Only Conexant CPUs supported.
just a question, whats the idea for 2. add recent files, because when i select some recent file nothing happens.
The quick target switch feature works fine.
sorry to bother u.
thaks a lot
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

talypascual wrote:just a question, whats the idea for 2. add recent files, because when i select some recent file nothing happens.
The quick target switch feature works fine.
sorry to bother u.
thaks a lot
It is the same function as open file. So if your current tab is boot, then it will load to the boot area. Tell me if it works for you or not. I know the target switching is very useful. I use it everyday.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:It is the same function as open file. So if your current tab is boot, then it will load to the boot area. Tell me if it works for you or not. I know the target switching is very useful. I use it everyday.

Quick Target Works Fine.
Resent FIles Doe's Not Work
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I tested the recent file works the way I want. The file will loaded to the tab you selected.
Newb

Post by Newb »

usbbdm wrote:I tested the recent file works the way I want. The file will loaded to the tab you selected.
what can we do with sonicview? just to debrick dead box or can we lets say convert a sv1k into sv4k?
Everything I say is hy·po·thet·i·cal!
Everything I say I do Is hy·po·thet·i·cal!
I do this to exercise my deficient brain:cool:
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Newb wrote:what can we do with sonicview? just to debrick dead box or can we lets say convert a sv1k into sv4k?
What is SV1K or SV4K? I think convert boxes are possible. I am looking to convert Nano2 to Nanosat Premium or at least use the public IKS. I will soon by myself a Nanosat Premium to analyze. I do not have SV1K or SV4K boxes and hard to say.