New features in next release.

News to announce.
usbbdm

New features in next release.

Post by usbbdm »

0.46 will have multi-language selection. Unlike the earlier version that uses dll. This will be an external txt file that can be selected (for the consideration of Linux and Mac, no dll is used in this case). Dynamic language support is provided (you can change the language while the program is running). Once the framework is done I will post the template txt so any language can be supported.
0.46 will also have Linux and Mac release (Linux and Mac had skipped 0.45b).
xy-Zee

Post by xy-Zee »

sound good to me, thanks boss
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

do you think that clear ppv via. remote can be added in the next release also? have you by chance had any time to look into that feature yet? or have you been to busy?

thanks,

justsomeguy
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

justsomeguy wrote:do you think that clear ppv via. remote can be added in the next release also? have you by chance had any time to look into that feature yet? or have you been to busy?

thanks,

justsomeguy
That is dll change not the software change.
snakeoil

Post by snakeoil »

Thanks very much and keep up the good work.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

man i still can't believe how much support this product gets !!!! i've never seen such good support and upkeep for any kind of product !! this must be a full time job for you usbbdm !! i can't even imagine how many hours you put into this !!! crazy!!! but i know everyone here appreciates it very very much !!!

on a side note...do you think that adding that ppv clear funtion to the dll can be done faily easily? if it could be that would be friggin awesome !! tundra put that idea in my head when he posted it and i can't seem to get it out now !!! lol

justsomeguy
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

This will be on todo list. I might ask for you guys to test before release the dll.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

usbbdm wrote:This will be on todo list. I might ask for you guys to test before release the dll.
for sure....just let me know buddy...