Innovation...?

News to announce.
bkholy

Innovation...?

Post by bkholy »

Its almost 2011 and the HD market is about 50% of the current TV business. Still, we are all stuck on testing good old 480p boxes. All I see are new threads about DCT700 and DCT2000. Come on people, wake up and smell the news!

Where is the creativity and innovation that we once admired as testers? People are so stuck on themselves no thinks about the future.

I would like to know what other people think about this...

Lets keep this thread going.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

bkholy wrote:Its almost 2011 and the HD market is about 50% of the current TV business. Still, we are all stuck on testing good old 480p boxes. All I see are new threads about DCT700 and DCT2000. Come on people, wake up and smell the news!

Where is the creativity and innovation that we once admired as testers? People are so stuck on themselves no thinks about the future.

I would like to know what other people think about this...Lets keep this thread going.
Easy. If its supported People will test it.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
dct700

you do it !

Post by dct700 »

where doing the best we can!
and by the way let's put up so money to usbdm/jtag so it can happen!
i'm going to!
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dct700 wrote:where doing the best we can!
and by the way let's put up so money to usbdm/jtag so it can happen!
i'm going to!
Took you Long Enough to get a First Post. Joined in 2007 and First post on 2010.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
mamboswing

Post by mamboswing »

TUNDRA wrote:Took you Long Enough to get a First Post. Joined in 2007 and First post on 2010.
lol, do I smell a hit and run guy on dct700? heheheh
moddog

Post by moddog »

TUNDRA wrote:Took you Long Enough to get a First Post. Joined in 2007 and First post on 2010.
mybe he just read and test!! lol
Trabuco31

Post by Trabuco31 »

moddog wrote:mybe he just read and test!! lol
yes read read and test, thas sound like don't ask don't tell
Harry181

Read and Tell ... For Once and Once Only ...

Post by Harry181 »

Read and Tell ... For Once and Once Only ...

LMAO ... Just another Lurker ...
Far East of the Western World
Killswitch

GreenBacks

Post by Killswitch »

The guy's a mute! Almost totally hushmouth. But, what needs to be understood
is that he is reaching into knee-deep pockets and is gonna pony up some funds for The Man. After his victory with making it possible to use your Remote Control, his financial goal should be swift and solid. Like somebody before me did, three cheers! The Man has virtually no limit short of addressing the XC personally. Even then, my guess is that he can! God Bless!
Supawoody

Post by Supawoody »

Theres alot of people on here that are affraid to write a message on here as if its against the law.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Supawoody wrote:Theres alot of people on here that are affraid to write a message on here as if its against the law.
LOL Its Not against the Law to Post. :D