817 has been released

News to announce.
universall

817 has been released

Post by universall »

the CC has just released 817 firmware so block firmware on the new 32dll has to be used to stop this. this time 817 does not knock the guide off when it downloads. someone please send BDM a copy of the 817 update so we can stay on top of things.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

universall wrote:the CC has just released 817 firmware so block firmware on the new 32dll has to be used to stop this. this time 817 does not knock the guide off when it downloads. someone please send BDM a copy of the 817 update so we can stay on top of things.
If you have it then Why don't you send it to USBBDM?
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
junctionbox

new firmware

Post by junctionbox »

8.17 for dct2200 and also new firmware for dct 2500 has been released will be emailing to usbdm within 2 hours
junctionbox
Killswitch

Time Travel

Post by Killswitch »

:rolleyes: Damn! Where do you guys live? Hawaii? It couldn't even be California. The good citizens of Pennsylvania won't see this update for at least a month,maybe two. These updates travel in a ChuckWagon due East and I give it six (6) weeks. Time to get into my Tardis like Doctor Who used to do and travel forward 6 weeks and see the deal. I have to admit - you guys stay on top of things remarkably well. It's awesome. Goodday!