DCT2224.dll 0.33 uploaded.

News to announce.
usbbdm

DCT2224.dll 0.33 uploaded.

Post by usbbdm »

Please use 0.43 NT software to be able to use the newer dll.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

universall

the new 32 dll

Post by universall »

the new 31DLL Knocks the guide off the unit and will not let it down load again until you re-flash with 796 firmware. this still needs to be fixed
universall

i mean the 32DLL

Post by universall »

the 32DLL is taking guide off
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

This is related to the block software update. Unchck for now until a better solution is found.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

0.32a is uploaded. This one you can block firmware upgrade and keep the tvguide app.
Trabuco31

first at all thank you for the good support

Post by Trabuco31 »

usbbdm wrote:This is related to the block software update. Unchck for now until a better solution is found.

how can i get the tv guide and menu back again? becouse when i try firmware test all the time, it says (not supported) i am trying to flip but it doesnt do it all the time firmware test said (not supporte) my box is a dct2244 PH6 and c105 cut the diagnostics menu now is black and white before it was blue and white
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Trabuco31 wrote:how can i get the tv guide and menu back again? becouse when i try firmware test all the time, it says (not supported) i am trying to flip but it doesnt do it all the time firmware test said (not supporte) my box is a dct2244 PH6 and c105 cut the diagnostics menu now is black and white before it was blue and white
Try 0.32a.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

0.33 now have 8.17 support.
Pichardo

:)

Post by Pichardo »

usbbdm wrote:0.33 now have 8.17 support.
Thankz A Lot ! ! ! !

Muchisismas Gracias por tan pronta respuesta . . . . !
ufo

Post by ufo »

usbbdm wrote:0.33 now have 8.17 support.
Thanks for staying on top of your game.
Hope you don't have to do too many more dll adjustments but I must say there may still be a problem. When testing version 0.32a dll on a PH6 the diagnostic menu freezes and will not let you navigate. This freezing happens only when entering the UPM / UID menu. You can sometime sucessfully change the UPM and UID before it freezes but even if you get that far it will not accept "OK/Select" and freezes. You must unplug unit to get out of the freeze state.

All works well when testing the PH8s. But I will test further to make sure I am not doing anything wrong in testing this PH6. FYI the box is a local only PH6. I will now test it with your latest version 0.33 to see if it works.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

ufo wrote:Thanks for staying on top of your game.
Hope you don't have to do too many more dll adjustments but I must say there may still be a problem. When testing version 0.32a dll on a PH6 the diagnostic menu freezes and will not let you navigate. This freezing happens only when entering the UPM / UID menu. You can sometime sucessfully change the UPM and UID before it freezes but even if you get that far it will not accept "OK/Select" and freezes. You must unplug unit to get out of the freeze state.

All works well when testing the PH8s. But I will test further to make sure I am not doing anything wrong in testing this PH6. FYI the box is a local only PH6. I will now test it with your latest version 0.33 to see if it works.
I bet there will be glitches. Especially on old board. It is time to upgrade your box. Those boxes are 10 years old I think.
ufo

Post by ufo »

usbbdm wrote:I bet there will be glitches. Especially on old board. It is time to upgrade your box. Those boxes are 10 years old I think.
Thanks. It was just an FYI. It was just the one I have that only gets basic anyway. Don't waste your valuable time.